We are in the process of buying a park model here in Cedar Beach. The inspection was done today and there are a few things we knew had to be done. A new stove, a new furnace and the roof needs re
Our winters are still to be decided. Plan A is to sell the motorhome, get a small trailer and still go south. Plan B is to sell the motorhome and a buy a park model down in Florida, Something that we can rent out when we are not using it. Plan C is to carry on using the motorhome for trips south, if we cannot sell it. Plan D is ...??? Nothing is cast in stone.