Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Photos from Cedar Beach Park

Michael went to work today and earned enough money to pay the health insurance for 2 months. He left at about 1/4 to 7. I was up at 7:30 so took the opportunity to go for an early shower and then I grabbed the camera and took photos of the playground and pool areas. It really is a nice park. We are on the family side, across the road from the main park.

The photos I took are posted on my Facebook page.

I had quite a lazy day and realized this afternoon that I had not worn my watch in 2 days and hadn't even missed it!!

The weather has been absolutely amazing. We have only had 1 rainfall since we have been here.

Tomorrow the battle of the earwigs begins. I am going to try and get some boric acid and sprinkle it around the MH. They are everywhere and I even find one floating in my coffee this morning. I think it must be because of the dry weather. They are trying find moisture.

Tomorrow is my day for going to the nurse practitioner for my annual check up and then to the storage locker to do some more sorting.  I am getting to the stage where I am being less and less emotional about my possessions. I am beginning to see them as a big burden.


No comments:

Post a Comment