Sunday, June 20, 2010

Our first night as fulltimers!

Well here we are! Camped, not up at Cedar Beach, but in Moodies Motor Inn in Pickering/Ajax. We still have a lot to do in the house and as well as doctor and dentist appointments locally, so we decided to stay here, close to our old home for a few days, or until the end of the month when I stop working.

Tom brought his C Class over and took over our storage spot and we moved onto a site at the back of the storage area. There are only one or two sites with power, electricity and water. We are the only people who are here, camping.

We have realized that we still have too much stuff! so some serious culling has to be done. In July we will have all the time in the world!

I have my internet stick and the Magic Jack set up. and it really is a magic jack! I called my sister in Maryland and the line was as clear as a bell. Fantastic.

This is really the beginning of the rest of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment