Monday, June 28, 2010

Down to the last 2 days.

Today the staff of the IS Department gave me a farewell lunch. They also gave me an Apple gift certificate towards an iPad. I am going to wait for generation 2, hoping that it will come with a USB port and a camera. I will have to decide if I am getting the 3/4G version or just the wifi version. The girls from 2West also gave me an Apple gift certificate as well as a lovely pearl and diamond pendant. I am really lucky to have so many good friends.

Michael has mounted the TV into the Motor home using a mount that hangs from under the old TV cabinet. Inside the old cabinet we have the DVD recorder and the satellite receiver/PVR. He did a really good job. Now we need to get the HDMI cable to connect the receiver to the TV to replace the huge flat cable that came with the TV.

I will take some photos as soon as I have a bit more time.....in 2 days time.

So far we have not been able to find the Satellite signal, even with the satellite finder. Tomorrow Michael is going to climb up a tree to see if he can get a clearer line of sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment