Tuesday, May 04, 2010

SOLD!!

The condo is SOLD! I can hardly believe it. It is as if someone else has taken over my life. Things are just happening so fast! The buyer also wants to buy most of the furniture, how much better can it get! We have to be out of the house on June 24th, so my last week of work will be from the motor home. We will park at Moody's Motor Inn, down the road until we have got everything sorted out and the space inside the MH packed to the best of our ability. Friends are renting us a bit of storage space in their basement for the few things that we want to keep, i.e. my grandmother's Spode dinner service. Photographs (until I can get them all scanned onto disks). and a few other treasures.

I am so excited and terrified at the same time! This is something we have wanted to do for so many years and now we are doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment